Patent Bar Review Program Price
PRG has three options for those wanting to take and pass the USPTO Registration Exam. With each, you receive access to our unrivaled exam prep software, ExamWare,® and our On-Demand course.
- Live Classroom Course: Standard rate: $2339.00; Student rate: $1839.00. Click here for information on live courses now open for registration. Live Classroom course attendees receive complimentary 1-year access to the On-Demand course and may elect to attend a live Webinar held within 1-year of the date of original purchase on a complimentary basis.
- On-Demand Course: Standard rate: $2789.00; Student rate: $1839.00. For a limited time, we are reducing our standard rate from $2789.00 to $1839.00! The $950.00 tuition reduction will be automatically applied on the payment summary page of the online registration process. On-Demand purchasers may also enroll in a live Webinar held within 1 year of the date of their original purchase on a complimentary basis. In addition, On-Demand purchasers may enroll in a live Classroom course (held within 1- year of the date of original purchase) for the discounted rate of $500.00. Enroll.
- 2017 Webinar Course: $1839 for both students and non-students. The next Webinar is scheduled to take place July 11- August 15, 2017. Webinar attendees receive 1-year access to the On-Demand course on a complimentary basis. Webinar attendees may enroll in a live Classroom course held within 1-year of the date of original purchase for the discounted rate of $500.00.
We also offer multi-attendee discounts. Please contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
$100 USPTO Patent Attorney/Agent Registration Fee Offer!
After you complete our Bar Review Course and pass the USPTO Exam, you will owe the USPTO a $100 patent attorney/agent registration fee. PRG wants to help you celebrate this great accomplishment by paying your registration fee for you! To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Complete the PRG Patent Bar Review Course;
- Pass the Exam within 2 years of your PRG Patent Bar Review Course purchase;
- Submit to PRG (email@example.com) a copy of the letter from the USPTO indicating that you passed the exam within one year of passing; and
- Include in the email the course you purchased as well as your current mailing address.
It’s that simple!