Thinking about taking the Patent Bar Exam or embarking on a career in patent law?
The exam is very difficult. In 2013, the pass rate fell to 46.8%, the lowest level in 10 years. However, PRG conducted a survey of its 2013 Patent Bar Review Course purchasers, and we are proud to report an 89% pass rate!
Let PRG steer you toward success — your future is too important to trust to anyone else.
PRG is 100% focused on your exam success, and our Patent Bar Review Course is unlike any others on the market:
- Benefit from the *PRG guarantee – we’ll be there until you pass the exam!
- Get our total solution for one low price —classroom courses in major U.S. cities, our online course, and our online exam prep software (ExamWare®).
- Be confident that your materials are always up-to-date to reflect the latest exam changes
The USPTO Registration Examination was last updated on December 16, 2016, and PRG materials are updated for the Source Material that is being tested. In addition, we recently completed an exhaustive review of the database of Questions & Answers included in ExamWare®, our online Patent Bar Prep software. Recent changes and additions to our course and material include:
- David Berry of Brooks Kushman is the new lead faculty for PRG’s Patent Bar Review Courses
- Embedded in ExamWare® is the 9th Edition, Revision 07-2015 version of the MPEP
- 100+ NEW AIA and PCT-related questions, written by Professor Berry, have been added to ExamWare®
- The Design Patent section was fully updated for the Hague Agreement information
- Fully updated for AIA (America Invents Act) and PLTIA (Patent Law Treaties Implementation Act of 2012)
*The PRG Guarantee was implemented in 2014 and retroactive to 2013 purchasers. If you purchased prior to 2013 and are interested in updating your materials, please contact our office: 703-682-4860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.