2017 Spring and Fall Advanced Courses Programs
PRG’s Spring 2017 Advanced Courses Program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort & Spa in Orlando, FL: April 2-7, 2017. Registration for this event will close on Friday, March 24, 2017. See below for course offerings and consult the program Agenda for course descriptions; schedules; syllabi; and projected CLE credit. REGISTER NOW!
April 2-4, 2017 (Sunday-Tuesday):
- Art & Science of Patent Searching ($2295)
- Chemical Patent Practice ($2295)
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents ($2295)
- Drafting Patent License Agreements ($2295)
- Patent Due Diligence: Maximizing Value & Assessing Risk in Purchases, Sales and Licensing of Assets ($2295)
- Pharma and Biotech Patents: A Hatch-Waxman & BPCIA (Biosimilars) Immersion Course Encompassing Prosecution Strategies, FDA Regulation, Post-Grant Challenge, and Litigation ($2295)
- U.S. Electrical & Computer Patent Practice ($2295)
April 5-7, 2017 (Wednesday-Friday):
- Bio/Pharma Prosecution with a View Toward Withstanding Post-Grant (IPR/PGR) Challenges/Litigation, Including Detailed Review of Recent PTAB Decisions and Considerations for OB Counseling ($2295)
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents ($2295)
- Comprehensive PCT Practice ($2295)
- European Patent Practice: What Every U.S. Practitioner Should Know ($2295)
- Federal Circuit Law 2015-2017 ($2295)
- Post-Grant Patent Practice ($2295)
Our room block at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is now closed but there may still be rooms available at the hotel’s standard rates. Please call: 1-407-239-1234 to inquire.
PRG has partnered with Walt Disney World® to provide Spring 2017 Advanced Program attendees with discount tickets to WDW Theme Parks. Please click here for full details.
Our Fall 2017 Advanced Courses Program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA: October 15-20, 2017. Registration for the Fall Program is expected to open in May 2017.