2017 Spring and Fall Advanced Courses Programs
PRG’s Spring 2017 Advanced Courses Program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort & Spa in Orlando, FL: April 2-7, 2017. Registration is now OPEN for this event. See below for course offerings and consult the program Agenda for course descriptions; schedules; syllabi; and projected CLE credit. Early registration pricing is in effect now through March 6, 2017. REGISTER NOW!
April 2-4, 2017 (Sunday-Tuesday):
- Art & Science of Patent Searching ($2195)
- Chemical Patent Practice ($2195)
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents ($2195)
- Drafting Patent License Agreements ($2195)
- Enhanced Negotiating Strategies (April 3-4: $1595)
- NEW COURSE! Making the Most of Arbitration & Mediation in IP and Technology Cases (April 2-3: $1495)
- Patent Due Diligence: Maximizing Value & Assessing Risk in Purchases, Sales and Licensing of Assets ($2195)
- Pharma and Biotech Patents: A Hatch-Waxman & BPCIA (Biosimilars) Immersion Course Encompassing Prosecution Strategies, FDA Regulation, Post-Grant Challenge, and Litigation ($2195)
- U.S. Electrical & Computer Patent Practice ($2195)
April 5-7, 2017 (Wednesday-Friday):
- Bio/Pharma Prosecution with a View Toward Withstanding Post-Grant (IPR/PGR) Challenges/Litigation, Including Detailed Review of Recent PTAB Decisions and Considerations for OB Counseling ($2195)
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents ($2195)
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (April 5-6: $3280 with Exam; $2985 without Exam)
- Comprehensive PCT Practice ($2195)
- European Patent Practice: What Every U.S. Practitioner Should Know ($2195)
- Federal Circuit Law 2015-2017 ($2195)
- Post-Grant Patent Practice ($2195)
The rate available to PRG attendees who book under our block at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is $219 per night and includes the $25 resort fee. Reserve your room online or by phone: 1-407-239-1234 by the reservation cut-off date of March 13, 2017.
PRG has partnered with Walt Disney World® to provide Spring 2017 Advanced Program attendees with discount tickets to WDW Theme Parks. Please click here for full details.
Our Fall 2017 Advanced Courses Program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA: October 15-20, 2017. Registration for the Fall Program is expected to open in May 2017.