We are excited to return to the beautiful Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa located near Palm Springs, California for our Fall 2017 Advanced Courses Program: October 15-20, 2017. At this program we will offer 13 advanced patent law courses, all updated for the most current information and taught by our experienced faculty.
Registration is now open for this program and you may view the course listing below; full details can be found on the Agenda of the event webpage. Register for your course(s) by September 13, 2017 to take advantage of early registration pricing!
October 15-17, 2017:
- Art & Science of Patent Searching
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents
- Electrical & Computer Patent Practice
- Federal Circuit Law (2015-2017)
- Making the Most of Arbitration & Mediation in IP & Technology Cases (Sun & Mon)
- Patent Drafting & Prosecution Based on a Single EPO/USPTO Specification
- Patent Due Diligence: Maximizing Value & Assessing Risk in Purchases, Sales, and Licensing of Assets
- Post-Grant Patent Practice
October 18-20, 2017:
- Chemical Patent Practice
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents
- Drafting Patent License Agreements
- Software Patents After Alice: Procuring, Enforcing, CBMs, and Open Source Licenses
- Strategies to Protect Innovation & Leverage IP Value Through Trade Secret Law (Wed & Thurs)
The room rate available to PRG attendees at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is $195.00 per night and is valid now through September 13, 2017. Reserve your stay online or by calling: 760-776-1234.
For full details and to register, please click HERE.