Patent Law Courses for Established Patent Practitioners
Our Spring 2018 Advanced Courses Program will be held in exciting and historic New Orleans, Louisiana April 15-20, 2018 (Sunday – Friday) and is now OPEN for registration! Choose from 14 patent law courses, all updated to reflect the most current information and taught by our experienced and dedicated faculty. Our Spring 2018 Program consists of two sessions: April 15-17, 2018 (Sunday-Tuesday) and April 18-20, 2018 (Wednesday-Friday). All courses within a session are offered concurrently.
Register before March 16, 2018 to take advantage of Early Registration Pricing. If you attended a course with PRG in 2017, you are eligible for Loyalty Pricing for this program (please see the Course Fees tab on the event webpage for details). Additionally, If your firm or organization plans to send 3 or more employees to this program, please contact our office for details on our corporate discount: email@example.com or 703-682-4860.
Please click on the course titles for descriptions, faculty, times, and projected CLE Credit. You may also visit the Event Agenda for details.
Session 1: April 15-17, 2018 (Sunday-Tuesday):
- Chemical Patent Practice
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents
- Drafting Patent License Agreements
- Electrical & Computer Patent Practice
- Federal Circuit Law (2016-2018)
- Patent Due Diligence: Maximizing Value & Assessing Risk in Purchases, Sales & Licensing of Assets
- Patent Infringement Litigation – NEW in 2018!
- Post-Grant Patent Practice
Session 2: April 18-20, 2018 (Wednesday-Friday):
- Art & Science of Patent Searching: Patentability, Validity & Infringement – Includes a hands-on Workshop on the final day!
- Comprehensive PCT Practice
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents
- European Patent Practice: What Every U.S. Practitioner Should Know
- Pharma & Biotech Patents: A Hatch-Waxman & BPCIA (Biosimilars) Immersion Course
- Trade Secret Strategies: Protecting Innovation & Building Value – Expanded Course Content!
All courses will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, a stylish property with extensive amenities located in close proximity to the best of New Orleans. The discounted room rate available to PRG Spring attendees is $194 per night, plus applicable taxes and fees. Reserve your stay online or by phone: 504-561-1234 (please reference the Patent Resources Group rate) by the hotel reservation cut-off date of March 23, 2018.
We hope you’ll join us in the Big Easy this April – Register Today!