Choose the Classroom Bar Review Course or the Video Bar Review Course, whichever best suits your learning style. Or purchase one and add on the other, to reinforce your learning, at a reduced tuition. See Tuition details below.
Click on the Register Now Online links to the right to sign up for a Classroom Course, or Click HERE to purchase the Video Course. Please note that not all states will award CLE credit for the home study DVD. Please check with your state or contact PRG at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about CLE credit prior to purchasing the course.
Patent Resources Group’s Industry Leading Bar Review Course was developed under the direction of legendary Professor Irving Kayton and leverages our 40 years of experience in educating USPTO patent bar exam passers to make this the most comprehensive and focused patent bar review course in the industry.
Our Video Bar Review Course provides you with 46 hours of instruction on 3 DVDs.
THE PATENT BAR REVIEW COURSE FROM PRG IS THE SAFEST CAREER INVESTMENT THAT YOU CAN MAKE
Here are the Top 10 Reasons You Should Choose PRG:
- You get $1,625 worth of additional materials ABSOLUTELY FREE! With either your classroom or video course tuition, you’ll receive:
- FREE copy of the highly acclaimed ExamWare® patent exam preparation software and a searchable copy of the Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP) (a $325 value FREE to you). The ExamWare® test simulator software provides the ideal tool for supplementing our classroom training with “real-life” exam preparation.
- FREE copy of Patent Practice, the best treatise on patent law. This treatise, originally authored by legendary Professor Irving Kayton, the founder of PRG and the Intellectual Property Law Program at The George Washington University School of Law, will teach you proven tips and techniques for practicing patent law after you pass the exam (a $1,195 value FREE to you)
- FREE copy of the newly revised Passing the PTO Exam on Your First Try: The Latest Tips and Tricks for Success, (a $105 value FREE to you)
- Hundred of pages of lecture charts, which provide a comprehensive course summary outline.
- Join an elite community. You and your classmates will be joining the community of 40,000 PRG alumni who have led their professions since 1969.
- Tried and tested. We have over 40 years of experience in educating students on how to pass the patent bar and become successful USPTO Registered Agents and Attorneys. Our students recognize that our expertise is providing them with the best patent preparation possible. 94% of 2009 attendees said that they would recommend our course to colleagues, and 100% gave our course an overall rating of Excellent or Good.
- We find out what you need to know. By reaching out to those who have passed the exam, we’re constantly monitoring what’s on the exam so we can adapt our classroom course and share this information with our students.
- Unparalleled faculty. You will receive instruction from highly acclaimed patent law practitioners, including Paul Gardner, PRG's Academic Director.
- Money well spent. For those taking the classroom course, some classroom providers will have you taking practice exams during class—why would you spend your money on something you can do on your own time? Every hour in PRG’s classroom is spent on instruction from the industry’s best patent faculty. This more effective use of your time allows us to teach you the material in five 9.5-hour days (lunch and break time included), rather than five 10-hour days of lecture and practice time, which means you’re getting more actual hours of instruction when you choose PRG. For purchasers of the video course, the video lectures are yours to keep -- there's no need to worry about sending the DVD-Rs back to us. If you get into studying and decide you need a refresher on the nuances of a certain subject, you can simply watch the lecture over again -- for up to a year!
- The last thing you want to do is forget the answer. As always, we help you to learn (not memorize) the most important information you need to know to both pass the exam and to effectively practice patent law from day one.
- Boost your career. You will obtain the most comprehensive level of preparation that will enable you not only to pass the exam but to practice patent law effectively immediately thereafter. If you are currently in law school, PRG's Bar Review Course will prepare you to pass the exam before graduation. Doing so will significantly increase your employment opportunities and earnings potential.
- Earn CLE credit. Projected CLE credit for the five-day Classroom Patent Bar Review Course is 37.5 hours (including 1.5 hours ethics) and for the Video Patent Bar Review Course is 46 hours. Please note that not all states will award CLE credit for the home study DVD. Please check with your state or contact PRG at email@example.com to inquire about CLE credit prior to purchasing the course.
- FREE enrollment in PRG’s Loyalty Program. With your Bar Review Program tuition, you’ll be enrolled in our Loyalty Program at no additional cost. As a Loyalty member, you’ll be eligible for future savings on our Advanced Courses. Click here for more details.
Give yourself an edge in exam preparation - register for a Classroom Bar Review Course and add the Video Course DVDs to reinforce the live lectures after your Classroom Course sessions are over, or purchase the Video Course and add attendance at a Classroom Course just before taking the exam as a way to boost your home studying. Either option is only $820 in addition to the initial course registration fee. Contact a PRG registrar at 703-682-4680 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on time limits and how to register.
Course tuition information is provided below.
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course: $2790.00
- Video Patent Bar Review Course: $2790.00
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course with optional Video add-on: $3610.00
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course: $2290.00
- Video Patent Bar Review Course: $2290.00
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course with optional Video add-on: $2790.00
Military/government employees rates
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course: $2390.00
- Video Patent Bar Review Course: $2390.00
- Classroom Patent Bar Review Course with optional Video add-on: $3210.00
See the links below for additional information.
System Requirements for Video Course
Bar Review FAQs
For hotel information for the classroom bar review courses, click here.